Web Designer Wanted!
As our new Web Designer, you will…
- Work remotely, either from home, your own office or even a tropical beach.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Create responsive website designs, mood boards, and creative ideas.
- Bring these designs to life with animation to guide the development team and wow clients.
- Continually learn the craft and keep up to date with the latest design developments.
- Be involved in the design of brand identities, illustration, marketing campaigns and all things creative.
- Work with our Head of Design and Development to push the boundaries and change people’s expectations of what’s possible on the web.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A portfolio that shows killer ability to design highly usable and beautiful e-commerce & brochure websites.
- An impeccable eye for detail and the ability to justify your design decisions.
- The ability to work independently and in partnership with the team. We’re a close knit team in a full-service agency, as such we need to juggle a lot and manage our time well.
- An understanding that a solution has to work, not just look great. We care about our clients’ consumers, the right person for us will get stuck into wire-framing, prototyping and user journeys.
- A passion for design that doesn’t end with the web. A love for illustration, branding and advertising is a bonus.
- A strong knowledge of the functional possibilities of the web.
- A good understanding of online marketing overall from both a creative and strategic perspective.
- Passionate about learning new skills, new technologies, and furthering their own knowledge.
Still with us? Great stuff – if this position sounds right for you, simply send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter over to us at: [email protected] – If you’re a match, we’ll snap you up before you can say ‘pixel perfect’.